Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

YABADABADOOO!!! TOP 20 MTV VJ HUNT 2010

Sunday, June 20, 2010





YABADABADOOOooo!!!

I made the cut of top 20 for MTV VJ HUNT 2010!!!


When I read that email titled congratulations.. My heart skipped a beat before i even read it!!! I dont know how to describe the feeling.. I was ecstatic!! That feeling when your riding a roller coaster and your slowly working up to the peak and it plunges down and a loop making your stomach turn, your heart pounding and your screaming on top of your lungs because it was such an awesome feeling! yeaaaaaaah.. :D

At first I had absolutely no hope or any expectations for any kind of response; good or bad. It was just a shot, what did i have to lose? nothing! what do i have to gain? A BOATLOAD!!!

I am so thankful, blessed and honored to JUST be in the running to become a VJ. Because I know thousands of people around the world would KILL to be in my position! and I know how that feels... that's why there is just no words to describe how thankful i am that MTV has chosen me in top 20.

I have sooooo much support from my friends and family its RIDONCULOUS!!! I am so thankful for having all the support.. Sooo..

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR HELPING ME GO THIS FAR!!! you have been voting and keeping up with my blog! However, this is only the beginning! so we've got a lot of wrok to do!!!

Overall, I do feel this is one of the biggest life experience because this opportunity has brough me and my family closer, me and my friends closer, my friends and their friends closer :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH MTV and THANK YOU EVERYBODY SUPPORTING ME!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada