Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

WHO IS MICHELLE FENTON?!

Sunday, June 20, 2010



***I am a type of person that'll do any anything and everything with a pinch of art no matter where i go and in what situation***Without music i wont have the beat to pace to move forward***I'am a tell-it-how-it-is kinda girl***I LOVE experimenting with clothes! who says i cant wear my dresses with converse!!!***I love all kinds of music, but i love indie rock and electro pop the best!***I love cooking! I cook anything and everything! and I have trouble containing myself from eating everything :( ***I love meeting new people! Anybody and everybody! I want to get to know YOU! ***i like to groove! will you groove with me? :)***I like to dance and sing at the same time!***I am the person who will make you caramel fudge when I come over to jam***I love horror movies!***I am an animal lover***i love my family!***i love my friends!***I love modeling and photography! :D***I learned to play guitar from youtube! thanx youtube!***i love guitar hero!***I love the PC GAME SIMS!***I love designing clothes!*** and the list goes on and on.. but daaazziit for now!


I WANNA HEAR FROM YOU!!!
gigity..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada