Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

Michelle the Model

Sunday, June 20, 2010






MICHELLE THE MODEL
when i grow up..


I've been modeling since I can remember! I remember being in these little girls peagents.. with gowns and tiaras and jewelry..*reminiscing*

But I am a big girl now and more experienced! :) I've done runways(to name just a few.. converse, reebok, Lenny Augustine, Adjie Notonegoro, Revlon, Rexona) post ads(to name just a few.. colorbox fashion line, macro shopping centre, nail pia), magazines(to name just a few.. HIGHEND TEEN MAGAZINE!!! cosmogirl, seventeen, W magazine) and commercials!(to name just a few macro shopping centre, gulaku, pop ice, esia, gudang garam, xl) .. :)

The upside about modeling is that I dont get nervous anymore because i am used to it. I love getting hair and make up, I love hanging out with the crew, and I've got to know a lot of awesome people in the bizz.. and i love modeling!

The downside......... I AM FAT!(in the modeling world) I LOVE MY PIZZAS AND BBQ!!! :'( :'( the whole year i've maintain a stable weight but that took effort! like i actually had to watch what i was eating at most times... imagine if I wasnt watching my weight? People tell me i am not fat all the time and thats right i dont feel fat but i have been told to my face that i was fat BY the modeling industry people!! and since modeling is a passion of mine.. no wonder i've maintained a stable weight i am sorta 50/50 on norm and modeling...











fashion fussion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada