Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

Michelle the Photographer

Monday, June 21, 2010

taken on my rooftop :)



MICHELLE THE PHOTOGRAPHER
do you see what i see


I never really had a "passion" for photography ever! Until I was helping my friend with his photography assignment one day. He wanted me to be the model and so we did a few shots, but at break i picked up his camera and started taking pictures. When we both looked at the result we both agreed that my pictures would be a better choice of theme which was Candid Jakarta. He also told me I have talent and "a good eye". Ever since then I've developed a relationship with photography :) I admire looking at people's photographs because I feel I can judge psychologically the meaning underneath the picture.

Here are some of my work, its also the ones that my friend used for his project :
enjoy!

tralala lala lalaaa.








some of my own experiments...






snap snap



please leave a comment :)
gigity...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada