Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

Michelle the Actress

Monday, June 21, 2010




MICHELLE THE ACTRESS
Align Centerlights... camera... action!



I've only started pursuing acting in my early teens. My cousin did a few commercials and she was constantly getting auditions. So one day she took me to one and i was one confused girl. I had no idea what to do at the time or how an audition works or what i had to say in front of the camera. But I was interested and was willing to give it a shot! So i went to more auditions for commercial then finally landed a supporting role in a cough medicine commercial.

From commercial auditions, I went to TV series and Movie auditions and boy was that another world! Its very different than commercial aud, I had to memorize scripts and where a certain clothing and different make up and hair.. i was one lost puupy! I blew almost every audition I went to because I was young and felt intimidated by the auditions and i was not used to it, I was only experienced in modeling!

But I kept trying to burst this shadow that i was covered by. Slowly I got better and gained more confidence! I landed a few supporting roles in tv shows such as Bajaj Bajuri(my first tv show appearance ever! still to this day my old friends talk about it!), Bawang Merah & Bawang Putih, Inikah Rasanya, Bidadari. I felt great! I felt confident in what I was doing, so I decided to pursue acting as well as modeling.

NOW, I have experiences all over the place! From commercials to movies! I've also appeared in a Video Clip for Eric Benet (a Jazz artist also known as Haley Barry's ex hubby).

here are a few snapshots in my journey :)







i took these from my phone... there's more on my laptop :)




dont forget to leave a comment
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada