Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

Hello Readers!!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010



Hello.. Hello.. Hello world(? I am sure I’ll think of a better word than world later on!) This is my first entry and I am still new to this so cut me some slack!

I am a Crackberry :) yesss.. The addiction of Blackberry! I CAN’T PUT THE DAMN DEVICE DOWN!!! I am thankful to have a blackberry however it took me awhile to get one because I had to buy it with my own money! It was painful but I know my parents were teaching me a good thing.

Aaaaaa*sigh*aallrighty then.. I am stuffed! My madre cooked me some delicious roast chicken :)


-when life gives you lemons make lemonade and enjoy drinking it-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada